Monday 22 April 2013

Thoughts on the theme

OK,
Time for me to try to get something down. I have a couple of free hours which is unthinkable on my schedule. Lots of things swirling around in my mind about this..the first being , will I have time to do it?? 
I've downloaded the Blurb software and looked at it. The size of the book has given me food for thought.
I've been working for some time on the notion of 'Nothing'  and into this the ideas about death keep cropping up... my visualisation in printed images, and the actual occurrences in my life of death, and there seems to be a lot of it happening ..maybe its my age.I started on the theme when I started work for an M.A. by Independent Study and was preparing the outline for my degree. It included a book , so the coincidence is high. I had to stop half way on my studies because my husband died, so the book was unfinished. Now I think I 'm picking it up again!
So the images will be the prints I have made on the theme (using innovative printmaking) and the alterations will be the journey.
Just got to get going !!

No comments:

Post a Comment