Tuesday 9 July 2013

Marilee's Final Book Photos

Hello! I am finished with my book and wanted to share some photos. I really enjoyed the project and found it very natural and hightly related to my working process in general even though I have only made one other book, ever. Perhaps I am a bookmaker at heart?
Some of the prints that I was using to collage into the POD book. I print things such as etching, relief etching, lithography and screen prints onto Asian papers (mainly Thai Kozo and very thin Mulberry), then I cut them out. Allowing me to play with transparency and layering in countless combinations.

On the lt is the print on demand that I made from Blurb. On the rt is the final book that was deconstructed, altered and reconstructed.



Final Front Cover

Back Cover

All images below are from the final altered book. If you are interested in seeing the original POD book, here is the link: http://www.blurb.com/b/4218751-untitled?ce=blurb_ew&utm_source=widget








1 comment:

  1. I am a bit late commenting Marilee - but yes considering you previously made only one book - you did a great job !!

    ReplyDelete