Thursday 11 April 2013

starting the project.

I have some images in mind that I am working on. There are many ways to work on a book, i love to create a story with images. For me, print on demand is a new challenge. I started to work on digital image while in Barcelona, doing my paperwork for my green card. I had a lot of spare time and no printing press. And a mac computer.
I made a first print on demand book as a way to learn digital image. And I found a way to work on it.
There are the pics I'll be work on. After that, there will be the book and the alterations.


3 comments:

  1. Teresa are those photos of your laptop screen ??

    Good to see things are in progress
    Aine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered my book! I got a 20% off coupon in my email the other day which made me move a bit quicker on things. I ordered a second copy because they gave me a 50% promo for it. This way I figure I can play around with one and allow myself to be more experimental since I have a second copy that I could use if needed. WHo knows, perhaps both copies will some how be cut up and put together to make one? I guess we will see!

    ReplyDelete