Tuesday 23 April 2013

I have just moved house and studio.....so I might be a bit slow for the next few weeks, every time I try to do something like connect to my large screen I have to hunt for a wire to connect it all up ...anyway...a short note...

 
I would highly recommend not leaving this project till the last minute.  I have been playing around on the blurb site trying to place photos on various picture layouts and realised I need to get the size of the photos correct before playing.

For me I think Aine’s idea of preparing 20 sheets and making a real life dummy first which you can play around with and get a feel of how you might alter it post publication as well is the best way to approach this. 

Which is exactly what I am doing today.  I also looked through a few blurb books to see how other people had used the layout of the page with the image and this has helped greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment