Thursday 4 April 2013

Regarding Schedule

Just to let you know that I did post the schedule on to a 'static-page' so that if you wished to do so,  you could actually download it from the page and print it out or at the very least see it enlarged.

It is a bit big though i.e. about 3 x A3 sheets (landscape position option, on the printer)

Its visible on the  tabs bar across the top of this page with "Schedule"

 Click on that - you will see it. ...............  it's for your benefit and my own too !!

Typically I have lots of commitments over this next few months so making a schedule seems a way to feel more 'on-top' of things.  That's the theory anyway.............argh !!!

Aine

Although some of the things I am bringing to peoples attention may seem obvious or basic.................. do bear in mind that participants are at various stages of "computer/web/blog literacy etc etc etc" (for want of a better word) and I am just trying to help get people up and running.............

Also please do help one another...............  lets use this blog to ask questions of one another etc etc.

I feel that for the success of our project 

it is imperative that all participants

sign up to "FOLLOW BY EMAIL" which is  on the top right 
hand of the page when you come on to the blog.  just put your email into the box.

I will keep posting this notice until I can see (by checking through the feedburner google website that everyone has signed up)

No comments:

Post a Comment