Saturday 22 June 2013

Shadow Boundaries.....update

After battling like mad (it’s the perfectionist in me) trying to make the unravelled concertina book work on both sides, it took me all week to surrender and realise that it just ‘aint gonna’ work, it’s a physical and visual impossibility.



So I ‘hung it out to dry’ as it were and saw that it would work if I concentrated on one side only, displayed it vertically, and perhaps turned the imagery so it views vertically ….



And it was lovely to stop fighting with it.  Some of the double page spread images won’t work quite as well so I will just use the ones that work as a single page.



Now my problem is to work out how to attach the pages together seamlessly…or at least appear seamless!  This is still the dummy book.

sue corr

No comments:

Post a Comment