Thursday 20 June 2013

Shadow Boundaries

Is there anybody out there?....

A shame not more people are contributing to the blog.

Well for what it is worth here is my blog donation.

I highly recommend Blurb.  Their support service is awesome.  I had a text error on one of my pages of the published book and they have dispatched two further copies for me free of charge.  So much to my delight I have two extra books to play with and I can really wreck one now and stretch the boundaries even further.

So before prising the blurb book apart I lay out the rough pages separately in order to work out how I could add bits in between the original pages


It was at this light bulb moment it dawned on me that there was something printed on the other side and how would this work within my unravelled book?


I am currently looking into the possibility of some laser cutting to lace in between the pages and make a concertina book but I will have to carry on researching with the dummy copy to see how this is going to work with the imagery on both sides

sue corr






No comments:

Post a Comment